Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Fotos



I love the sun coming through the window in the morning and I love my cat lies down in that segment of the light. I love waking up with a lot of hungry and overeat at breakfast, in general I love breakfast. I love passing the hair in my hands and I love to put on my overalls when I get home. I like the cat waiting for me at the door and Bruno wagging. I love notebooks and I love to sing in the car sorted. I love my Vespa in the garage closed and I like to think that one day I will again caress the asphalt. I love the team game and sometimes I love to stay home alone. I love to finish a book because I love the idea of \u200b\u200bstarting another. I love the evenings I love the evenings in the company and you do not end up saying more than bullshit. I love loud music and dance by jumping when I'm alone. I love having the tickets in the hands of a much anticipated concert. I love to find a letter in the letterbox and I love him even more if the address is handwritten. I love to see the papers filled with writings, drawings, doodles. I love the wind, I love it when it is strong, when you hear its sound. I love the sea and love above all its color and its elegant sway. I love waking up rested. I love to see the house clean after strenuous cleaning. I love the colors of the flowers and I love to have a lot at home. I love watching cartoons because it is not true that they are only for kids. I love wearing the latest purchase and I love the tennis shoes worn that trampled many pieces of the world. I love the ball because every time I am surprised the amount of sports you can do with that ball, because I love children enough to be happy. I love to see the mountains on a clear day and I love the summer downpours. I love the focaccia in Genoa and cannoli. Often the things I love are the simplest, most trivial, and that's why it takes so little to make me smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment