Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Long Go Down Body Fat %



Valentine's Day. The lovers' holiday, so they say. The feast of marketing, so it seems to be. I have never celebrated this day, I do not know why. I think I was always in girlfriend on Feb. 14 of last year but I have never celebrated the same. I never liked the idea of \u200b\u200bthis festival. I do not like to think that two people have to prove all their love "alone" on this day. Let me explain. Today I saw a couple of gentlemen on 50 years, holding two red roses long long. There. I wondered if by chance in some other occasion they were presented with flowers at home, in short, if this it also happens on a given day. They brought a rose to their mates by love or by habit, almost out of duty? Maybe I'm pessimistic but I doubt very bad and that the gentlemen present themselves often come home with flowers in hand. Maybe instead of wrong, hopefully. Maybe just those two gentlemen are the best love in the world. I do not know. I always liked making up stories about people I see, even for a second. I think every day that two people who love to wake up together and are happy to be a day for celebration, every moment, because you do not know for how long. Ale and I often we make the cards, so, at random: we look, we smile and we take the good wishes. Every day, if things go as you want, is a party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment