Saturday, February 5, 2011

Average Cost Of A Notepad

winter sports

The best winter sport is skiing without a doubt. I have a house in the mountains, not far from a great ski resort (they call it?) And I do not ski. Absurd? Ridiculous? Stupid? I do not know, but in fact the case. I never liked skiing, cross country I was a child and I hated to be great no one has ever tried to teach me something, then nothing. A few years ago I tried again with cross-country skiing, but the result has been three days at home with 38 of fever. When I started to sweat, I removed all the layers I was wearing and 2000 meters in short sleeves is not too good. Still a few years ago, taken by I do not know what madness of the moment, I decided to try snowboarding ... mmm ... cute, cute even my ass purple the next day. I had fun but let's say that I was not passionate. A year later I tried again and the next. In the end we always come to the slopes, the way we receive does not matter. Since then every year (this will be the fourth) one day scio or snowboard better. It 'happened yesterday, last time was too long. Today my butt and my knees are purple and I'm discovering muscles that have not even thought existed. I have not the faintest idea of \u200b\u200bwhat the technique to properly use one of those tables slipping on the snow, but I would go down in my own way, without ever giving me the floor and bend if I see an obstacle. Make me an 'incredible fear of children 5 years that make egg and go down like missiles, not looking at anything, without worrying about anyone. Here I wonder what pleasure there is to ski. All good people put us 5 minutes or less to make a track. So you have to get fifteen minutes of chair, if it goes wrong also in line to climb, reaches the top, slipping down in 2 seconds and you're at the point of first. I do not understand this. Where's the fun? I can understand the thrill of speed, cold air on my face, but I think there are many other ways to experience these feelings, maybe in a slightly 'longer-lasting. And let's face it, skiing is an expensive sport. Just yesterday, Ali and I did the math on what a family with one or two children to go spend a weekend skiing. Too. In my opinion too. I do not doubt that for some skiing is a passion. For me it is not, amen.
What I like the tracks, however, are white, white, sky blue, blue and warm sunshine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment