Monday, February 28, 2011

Messenger For Mac Screen Name Keeps Changing

The first thing I have to do man

E 'for three days as the member of the blog, and we also say of life, is gone. We're just beginning. He promised to write post but I will not do (I'm teasing). I do not know anything at the moment, I know he is alive and say that for now all I need. I am in Pavia with Carlotta, I make the life of an independent woman, in short, a woman who does not have a man who comes to take the house, which accompanies around, offering her a drink. I do not mind, except that I was not accustomed to it, so I did a bit 'weird. I was not accustomed to driving at night, I handle situations. Let's say that in my house I always have a little 'me man, just me and my mom and then the work force are always up to me and have a man next to me has always allowed me to do some' the woman. Perhaps I'm a tomboy and so I stay. These days I'm back a bit 'past the side of man, let's see what happens.
However, if someone wants to come get me or give me something to drink no problem, I'm here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment