Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Cake Ideas For 25th Birthday

job interview tomorrow. The radio on television

Tomorrow I'm going to do a job interview.
Random.
's the second of my life. In the first case also.
Even if I assume 99% waste. I have yet to graduate and I have other projects in mind for my future neighbor. If we come true, this is another story ...
The work in question do not really know what it is. The company is in the Group. Something that deals with IT services. I do not know what it means, I just realized che non si tratterebbe di andare a sostituire il bancomat quando è guasto: sarebbe qualcosa di un po' più interessante. Quanto più interessante non lo so: conto di scoprirlo domani. Nel frattempo neanche mi sono fatto la barba, anche se magari domattina mi sveglio preso benissimo, mi sbarbo e mi vesto tutto preciso. Poi vado lì, mi fanno una di quelle domande assurde tipo quanti ascensori ci sono a Milano, e io rispondo 3 milioni, e loro mi dicono peccato signor Chiozzi, in bocca al lupo per la sua ricerca di un lavoro.

Questo è un post un po' inutile. Avrei voluto metterci una mia foto un po' seria, di me, vestito bene, con la giacca e magari gli occhialetti, tanto per dare sense. Unfortunately, a picture like that does not exist, and most do not know where my hard-drive enclosure with the entire story in my computer version. A life reduced to sequences of zeros and ones. Bah.

(I had already decided that I wanted to put a picture ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment