Monday, January 24, 2011

Free Labels When You Donate

B & B around the corner?

Tomorrow we go on trips. Yes, that's a trip. We go two days in Bologna. It's a little 'funny but neither I nor Ale We have never been to Bologna. I think we do not want more than two hours from Pavia and yet we have not ever been. I remember the year of the choice of university I was interested in these cities, but then I do not remember why, it's forgotten.
I was thinking that I saw a bit 'of places around the world, not many but enough. I was halfway around the world, I took incredibly long flight, I touched almost every continent but I do not know what's around the corner. Without exaggerating ok, but I can make a list of the Lombard cities that I've never seen, let alone the rest of Italy. So I decided that now, when I have a couple of days off I use them for exploration of our territories. There is a reason why our cities are full of tourists, right? I decided that I want to go to Urbino, Macerata, in Lucca, in Treviso ... and these are just the first cities that come to mind where I never even set foot.
Maybe the real wonders are there, around the corner, in the place that you never considered. And why not, know a little 'their own land, before that of others, should not hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment