Monday, February 9, 2009

What Kind Of Batteries Does My Fujifilm Need

FUCK OFF (and die)


"I undertook this journey to answer one question: Why
heavy metal has been consistently stereotyped, rejected and condemned?
What is clear to me, is that the metal is what we prefer to ignore, celebrates what we often deny and is sympathetic to what we fear most.
And that is why the metal will always be a marginalized culture.
Ever since I was 12, I had to defend my love for heavy metal against what qualified him a form of music to "cheap."
My answer is that if the metal does not cause you to have this overwhelming feeling of power, and does not make you shiver in the back, then, I do not understand.
And you know what? And 'the best.
Because, judging by the 40,000 metalheads around me (at Wacken Open Air Festival), stiamo molto bene senza di te."

In order of appearance:
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
Sepultura - Arise
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues
Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
David MacDonald - Partita In C Minor - Chorale (written by Johann Sebastian Bach)
Richard Wagner - Faust Overture
Van Halen - Eruption
Tim Renwick and Andy Caine - Ain't Got A Pot To...
Rush - Working Man
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
Motörhead - The Ace Of Spades
Children of Bodom - Needled 24 / 7
Motörhead - Killed by Death
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Accept - Balls to the Wall
Burn To Black - Hellspell
Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls
Girlschool - C'mon Let's Go
Arch Enemy - Silent Wars
Dio - Heaven and Hell
Venom - Bloodlust
Slayer - Disciple
Emperor - Inno a Satana Enslaved
- Havenless
Cannibal Corpse - Decency Defied
Slipknot - (Sic)
Metallica - Master of Puppets

0 comments:

Post a Comment