Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sphere By Master Locks

CACCA SANTA

"MA! But! But holy shit." Two friends who began this way, speaking of her son, expressing their joy when the baby defecated. And in front of my disappointment, continued, "you'll notice when you have a child."
Now I have a son, I am always of the same opinion ...
Apart from the satisfaction of knowing that your child (infant) did a poo, because it you know that continues to be healthy and not have to buy strange mixture of hell and expensive drugs, the saint I do not see anything that diaper.
Indeed, I also know of evil. I do not understand, for example, why, when my son was changed by the mom did it just to pee, ditto if you change the aunt or other people. When I return I always did the shit. Why, why am always bear the sight of me smelly?
I do not mean, however, reiterate that I am happy when I see him (only for the reasons mentioned above), but when you see him naked and BLAH!, And then after the wash and the systems on the station and prepare to clothe it also makes him pee without pannetto, well, well รจ proprio diabolico...

0 comments:

Post a Comment