Friday, May 27, 2005

Caron Perfume Buy Melbourne

a risotto to be redone.

There are few things that does not compromise, indeed, are almost nil. As a man, I do not care to have ironed shirts, pants ready, and if a garment is still in the basket of dirty laundry I'm not complaining. In short, I live my life with serenity home. One thing, however, disturbs me. Eating badly. Grinding wheels are big, even fat, because I confess, I like to eat well. Many dieters want to eat well sit at the table and nibble a bit 'of this and a bit' of that blind to the calories and mixtures of protein and carbohydrates.
To me it means to eat well, do not eat much, but just match colors and flavors, try out new ideas and new flavors, not as Visscher, however, from which I do not even make me an omelette.
I also like cooking. In the little 'free time that I find I enjoy the kitchen and without false modesty I can pull out of the dishes, to that of others, pretty good. Among the many
the latest addition to my kitchen last night was studied in 4 and 4 8.
Back home I had nothing ready. I open a half-empty fridge and began to stir in the little 'no less than God's
I find very little, 3 zucchini, in a completely yellowed (Trash), a
tomatoes, 3 onions and a slice of melon left from lunch.
The idea came to me immediately. I make a risotto.
It was 20:30 when I started, I remember very well started on TG2, and I began to eat at 21.20.
Yes, I must say it came out a nice plate colors, flavors just right with the right amount of sweetness emerged from the melon. Spiego cosa ho fatto:
RICETTA: per 2-3 persone, tagliare a cubetti di piccolo spessore 2-3 cipolle di media dimensione, aggiungere 2-3 zucchine non troppo grandi, una fetta di melone giallo (effettivamente era arancione al suo interno, però non saprei il nome specifico di quel tipo di melone, qui lo chiamiamo melone di pane) 1 pomodoro.
Dopo aver tagliato a cubetti quanto sopra, versate il tutto in una pentola, preferibilmente quella per il Cus Cus (spero si scriva così).
Continuate la preparazione aggiungendo un po’ di burro e cominciate a far soffriggere a fuoco lento.
Nel frattempo in un’altra pentola preparate del brodo col dado vegetale, io ne ho preparato una pentola di medie dimensioni con 2 dadi.
Quando il contenuto nella pentola da Cus Cus sarà ben amalgamato aggiungete 200- 250 gr. di riso e cominciate a mescolare fino a completa tostatura del riso. (attenzione a non farlo attaccare).
Quando il riso è ben tostato aumentate la fiamme ed aggiungete 2 o 3 mestoli di brodo che dovrete tenere a temperatura su un fornello più piccolo.
Comincerete così la vera e propria cottura del riso.
Man mano che il riso si asciuga aggiungete del brodo fino ad arrivare a completa cottura.
Fate seccare il brodo in eccesso e aggiungete una bustina di zafferano.
Risultato garantito. Stasera lo rifaccio….

0 comments:

Post a Comment