Thursday, September 16, 2010

Black And White Wolf Comic

Focus on takeAResT. artists Sept. 19: Massimiliano Petrone.








" My name is Massimiliano Petrone, I love art and I play bass in my rock band, the JUICE OF BRIAN troooppo where I have fun! My passion since childhood has always been to create the drawing of me ... have graduated from art school Renato Cottini (TO) and I attended the academy of fine arts in painting in Turin ... now working in my studio in Caselette (TO) where she worked on my paintings, commissioned portraits and decoration ' Affairs. "
contacts:
massimilianopetrone @ gmail.com

Such is the character who relies takeAResT. for its fourth edition.
Young painter and artist who will stage an exhibition of paintings and also will perform live painting for the last event of live-art proposal to our audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment