Saturday, April 4, 2009

What Does Cancer Of The Tonsil Look Like

apple pie creamy


a period that is 'more so with' low and high, the mood certainly not the best, the spring that never seems to want just what it takes to get there ... so what? A pretty good apple pie! And this cake Nightfairy and 'one of the most' best I've ever eaten ... I warms my heart.
simple, fast and delicious what more could you want '?

100 grams of butter (I put 80 g)
100 grams of sugar (I put 70 grams)

150 grams of flour 2 eggs 1 teaspoon baking

a pinch of salt (but I wanted to put forgot ... but 'a pinch of salt enhances the flavor I usually put the cake)
250 g of natural yoghurt (if I use my yogurt made with it I put a jar or a jar and a half and no more ')
1 kg of apples (I put three golden apples) cut into cubes and put them in water and lemon.


I worked well with the whisk eggs with sugar, I then joined the yogurt, butter, cooled, sieved flour with a teaspoon of yeast. I have a greased and floured cake pan, then poured the mixture over the apples into chunks (although many seem to do well in cooking will go down) and put in oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Nightfairy says bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes and covered with aluminum foil for another half hour, but my oven was already 'cooked after 45 minutes, but this' might depend on the ovens so check.
I am inspired by this cake I have changed a bit, in addition to reducing sugar and butter, add less yeast, and raisins soaked in water and add rum and grated lemon or orange zest, and 120 grams of flour is ... equally good. Inside the cake is
Morbidoni, there seems to be a wet but these are the cream apple juice in the cooking issue. In short, one word: excellent! Thanks Night!




0 comments:

Post a Comment