Saturday, December 6, 2008

What Does Cocoa Butter Scar Serum Do




ok, ok ... I go I talk about the silence and talk.
Last Monday, I saw this film at Cannes mistreated, booed by the same critics who hailed it until yesterday. Even though I know for a fact that this film in theaters today, is a restored version than the one presented at the Festival.
Anyway, give a shit. I make this film I had already demolished after the check, the sky above Berlin. A film that ch'ho used for 3 days to finish. But certainly a film with extremely spaccacazzo. Icon of that intellectual cinema held in high regard in France and especially in Veneto. A cinema and visionary dream that just convinces me personally, because of the aesthetic conflict too ostentatious. some are really shit, but the film is not evil. The film almost, save for a corner. Once a film so it would be dismissed with "nice photo". Or simply talking about the soundtrack, that it would be nice if it were not completely independent from the rest of the film (in the sense that they are issued only when the protagonist is wearing headphones, or 3 / 4 of the film).
Ah, I forgot: bring up Nick Cave or Lou Reed in the movies, or Patti Smith is Paraculo and only serves to satisfy a portion of the paying public, certainly not to give added value to the film. But so be it. is intellectual and I take note. but I remain of the opinion that people like Wenders, lynch, gus van sant, or our own Antonioni and Fellini, are masters of everything overvalued.

And for that reason, humanity continues to Starmie on cock.

Photographer successful known throughout the world, Finn (Campino) lives a brilliant but somewhat disorganized. He never sleeps, her phone rings constantly and the music they hear in the headphones is practically his sole and constant companion. And when his life suddenly falls apart, Finn decides to abandon everything and go to Palermo, where he will begin a new and exciting life and a new romance.

I do not change. alternate to the limit few drinks.
which then makes me recognize that have been glimpses of Palermo its mysteries and its wonders, will have been beautifully restored smile, that I will be a little too identified with the protagonist (a photographer to cry a lot and rather shy, introspective that never deviates from his favorite music and that despite the Success is obsessed with the idea of \u200b\u200bdeath). You see so often hit or brushed by arrows shot by a mysterious creature that pursues him (death). To mitigate this feeling is only part of the meeting with Flavia, a restorer committed on a large sixteenth-century fresco depicting "The Triumph of Death."
framework phenomenal with many priests and Powerful pierced, that if I had a band of my own, as a choreographic image it would be nice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment