Saturday, December 13, 2008

Female Doctor How To Check Your Testicles

crusts

I state that the photo and 'footage that is ...' and 'one of my old photos, yesterday I made the rice but I had my digital camera and I have not photographed, update' the picture just do it again. This recipe is me 'has date with my dearest friend Antonio, and she' s been given by his grandfather, is a recipe for poor tradition told me that when he was young his grandfather did not have many economic opportunities and the cheese was so expensive, could afford a few times, often buying the''scabs''ie 'the skin of the cheese (or use one of the cheese the rare occasions when it bought). Here's the recipe:

parmesan crust (they are quite common)
Vegetable broth
Rice
Onion, leek or carrot, celery

I cleaned scratching the scabs hard part with a knife to clean them well, then I made a fried celery with carrot and onion (sometimes I've used and I really like the leek), I cook and then I added the crusts cut into chunks (not small 1 cm to about 2cm ...). I waited a minute API always turning, and then I added the rice, mixed and blended with white wine (this addition of my friend's grandfather did not blend with the wine) and then I continued to cook it with stretching vegetable broth, salt and pepper. The flavor is like a risotto with parmesan, cream as part of the crust melts, and the remainder is' soft and good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment