Thursday, March 3, 2011

Removing Spilled Fragrance In Car



The last thing I do before falling asleep is to imagine incredible stories. The last thing I do when I use the computer and check the university website. The last thing I do when I'm in the shower and spend the jet on the face. The last thing I do before leaving home is to go back to my room because I forgot something. The last thing I do when I finish a book is to write my name and the date the first page. The last thing I do before leaving for a trip is kissing my cats between the ears. The last thing I do after a meal is too abundant smoking a cigarette. The last thing I do when I hear a song I like is it start from scratch. The last thing I do. The last thing I do when I face is something to convince myself that nothing is happening and who is sending me signals that my body does not exist. The last thing I do when I brush my teeth and drink a little 'hot water. The 'last thing I do when I write an email and review it casually and do not realize the errors.
I'm thinking what are the last things I did but I realize that it is the latter that come to mind.
definitely prefer the first things they are a start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment